Dedicated to the development, publication, interchange of technical, historical and other information about Full Classic Cars as well as conducting activities that foster fellowship and fun among its members.
WHAT IS A FULL CLASSIC CAR?
The term Full Classic Cars shall mean those cars classified as Classic by the Classic Car Club of America. They are fine or unusual foreign or domestic low production motor cars. Distinguished for their excellence in design, high engineering standards and superior workmanship built between and including the years 1915 and 1948 with some exceptions recommended by the National Classification Committee and approved by the National Board of Directors.
As the name impiles....
Our region covers Southern Florida, both The East and West Coasts.
Answers to a few questions
- > Director - Rob Rohner
- > Asst. Director - Dave Salzman
- > Secretary - Art Polacheck
- > Treasurer - Bob Rohrer
- > Membership - Dave Salzman
- > Historian - Dave Salzman
- > Sunshine - Glorianne Polacheck
- >Editor "Classic Lines" - Ed Miller
- >Edting Proofreader - Joe Malaney
- >Activities - Art Polacheck and Dianne Kernan
- >Head Judge - Dick Roach
- >Projects - Erich Haller
- >Regional Awards - Bob Rohrer
- >Web Master - Mike Keeler
- + Board Managers
- 1 Doreen Salzman
- 2 Dan Wingard
- 3 Erich Haller
- 4 Dan Hanlon
- 5 Bob Rohrer
- 6 Ed Miller
- 7 Art Polacheck
- 8 Roger Hatton
- 9 Dianne Kerman
Oct 1 Grand Classic - Northern California Region
Oct 14-22 The Scenic West CARavan
Oct 27-29 Grand Classic - Texas Region
Nov 19 Regional Annual Meeting
Here are some of our members cars.
For a complete list of Approved Classics